- Wear a mask at all times in public & other settings outside our home where social distancing is not possible.
- Maintain social distance of at least 6 feet wherever possible, and limit close contacts with other individuals to less than 15 minutes.
- Wash hands multiple times a day.
- Stay home when sick or if you have symptoms. Self isolate from other family members.
- As much as possible, limit your regular interactions to a small group (<10) of family members, friends, and/or co-workers if living in a Category 1 or 2 community.
In addition to the basic guidance for individuals, all businesses are advised to implement basic infection prevention measure informed by industry best practices:
- Modify physical workspaces to maximize and maintain social distancing.
- Develop an infectious disease preparedness and response plan, including policies & procedures for workforce contact tracing when an employee tests positive for COVID-19.
- Monitor workforce for indicative symptoms. Symptomatic people should not physically return to work until cleared by a medical provider.
- Develop, implement, and communicate about workplace flexibilities and protections, including:
Encouraging telework whenever possible and feasible with business operations; Working in phases and/or split shifts, if possible; Limiting access to common areas where personnel likely to congregate and interact: and Ensuring that sick leave policies are flexible & consistent with public health guidance
- Minimize travel outside of Missouri. If traveling outside the state, please follow all guidance and requirement for your destination. Upon return, take as many precautions as possible, wear a mask, and monitor symptoms.
- If planning travel for gatherings during the holidays, especially those including individuals at high risk, encourage all people to self-isolate as family units as much as practicable in advance of any such gathering.
- Do not attend gatherings, family or otherwise, if you have any symptoms.
In light of the COVID-19 challenge, the State of Missouri’s COVID-19 advisory provides expectations for communities based upon their localized public health data. This advisory acknowledges different jurisdictions will face different situations as the COVID-10 challenge evolves.
CATEGORY 2 COUNTY ACTION PLAN: CRITICAL RISK
Criteria for county:
- PCR 7-day positivity rate: 10-14% Reynolds County is currently at 12.90% & ranks 114 out of 117 counties.
- Business Occupancy: Occupancy limits reflective of social distancing
- Social group size: 25 or less
- Masks: Advised in all offices and businesses with 10+ people where social distancing is not possible.
1.) Handwashing- Please wash your hands frequently by using a anti-bacterial soap. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. (Sing the ABC song or Happy Birthday twice)
2.) Social Distancing- Keep 6 feet away from others and refrain from shaking hands or hugging.
3.) Cover your face when coughing/sneezing by using a tissue or your elbow. If you use your hands, WASH THEM IMMEDIATELY!
4.) STAY AT HOME IF YOU ARE SICK– If you are running a fever (100 or higher), coughing or a worsening cough, and shortness of breath, call your medical doctor and give them your symptoms. DO NOT show up there without calling them first as they will have certain protocols/precautions to follow.
5.) If you are out in the public, please wear a face covering. This is to protect anyone who may have an underlying chronic condition & the elderly.
We thank our citizen’s for following these guidelines and know we are working hard to keep everyone safe and healthy. Our motto of Public Health – Promote, Protect and Prevent. For more information about Covid-19, click here.